ADF Catalyst for Maritime
Works for all three fuels (VLSFO, MGO, and HFO) to create the following advantages:
- Reduces the amount of CO2 emissions - the primary cause of global warming.
- Significant fuel savings and operating costs for the ships to directly benefit consumers.
- Restores lubricity to fuels and reduces engine wear.
- The ADF Catalyst helps fuels burn more efficiently and completely.
Reduces PM emissions from...
Reduces CO2 emissions from...
Reduces CO emissions from...
Reduces NOx emissions from...
Regulations we are addressing:
- More than 54,000 ships bring 70% of the world’s goods to markets around the world.
- Ships consume over 5 million barrels of fuel per day. The GHG (Green House Gases) from all this fuel is 3% of total manmade CO2 emissions, because 22.2 pounds of CO2 is emitted per gallon of fuel consumed.
- The new low sulfur fuel is producing an unexpected amount of black carbon. Our custom Catalyst reduces black carbon emissions by 40%.
- Fuel is the largest expense for ships. Use of the new VLSFO fuel is resulting in significantly higher prices of consumer goods.
⚛ Our proven Catalyst helps in three ways
- Reduces the amount of CO2 emissions that is the primary cause of air pollution.
- Reduces fuel consumption and operating costs for the ships to directly benefit consumers.
- Replaces lost lubricants that causes engine wear with use of the new, expensive, very low sulfur fuel oil (VLSFO).
🌎 Worldwide dynamics have a major impact
- The effect of the United Nations, IMO 2020 mandate that started January 1, 2020.
- Public awareness of climate change and an increasing concern for the environment.
- The need to protect Shipping Companies and help them comply with the IMO 2020 mandate.