ADF Catalyst for Aviation
The commercial aviation industry used 98BB gallons of fuel last year! It’s seeking solutions to provide immediate impact on reducing harmful GHG and ozone creating emissions. Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF) are being sought. However supply in a quantity to effect the industry is difficult and poses a significant problem both for quantity and logictical supply.
Our aviation fuel catalyst (AAF), used in Jet A diluted 2000 to 1 will have immediate and lasting reductions in...
Reduces CO2 emissions up to...
Reduces NOx emissions up to...
Reduces Fuel Consumption from...
- 98BB gallons of Jet A is consumed by the worlds fleets.
- 70% consumption growth expected the next 20 years.
- Industry goal of 50% reduction of CO2 from 2005 levels by 2050
- Alternative fuels for trucks and ships not an option in jets.
⚛ Our proven Catalyst will:
- Reduce CO2 emissions by 25% minimum.
- Reduce carbon build up on fan blades.
- Make Jet A a Sustainable Aviation Fuel.
- Reduce fuel consumption up to 10% immediately.
- 9% of man-made GHG emissions is from jets.
- Jet travel is only increasing worldwide.
- Our catalyst is available today.